Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Classic Blog Post.

Hey Y'all. I'm not a bloggy person. At all. I swore I'd never get one. Whelp. I lied. Yeah. Well a little about me.

1. I swim. Annnnd I do pretty well with it. I dunno. Whatever.
2. I also cheer. I know. I know. Throw your stereotypes at me. I love those girls though. It really is so fun.
3. My friends save me. I'm kind of a socially challenged child. We don't talk about it.
4. I write. All. The. Time. Anything and Everything. Quotes on napkins. Stories on paper plates. Thoughts I have on math tests.. {that was a rough time}
5. My friends call me Meg, Meggera, Meggers, and to the annoying and select few. Megatron.

Annnnd that's all I got. I mean. I don't really know if anyone will read this... But yeah. Later.













No comments:

Post a Comment